Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TUESDAY

Today has been an incredibly full day for me. After I took the boys to school and then returned home and started up the washers. Dirty clothes seem to always find me! A call to my Mom was next . . . I thoroughly enjoyed our chat! Before long it was time to say goodbye and get on with my day.

Roast, Potato, Carrots and Onions x 2 large pans were put into the oven. Creme puffs were next . . . once those were in the oven I moved on to Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins made just shy of two dozen. Once the roast was done, I put together two "meals to go" one for our elderly neighbor man and one for my Aunt Doris.

In the kitchen today . . . I had my lil' Chef Cody . . . check him out:



Yep, that's my boy with his face all full of ravioli sauce!

He loved wearing his apron!



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter