Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Saturday is for Hanging Out

This afternoon, the kids are watching Veggie Tales . . . Larry Boy and the Fib from Outer Space. Such a cute movie with an awesome message about lying. My two youngest are really "into" the movie.


Kamie - not so enthused with the video.


Laundry is running.

Randy is off washing his SUV.

Katelyn is relaxing (and watching the video) with the boys.

I am getting ready to take a walk on the treadmill . . . or maybe I will load up the dogs and take them to the park for a walk . . . will have to remember to take those poop bags.

Whatever it is that you are doing, have a great day!

1 comment:

KimA said...

I happen to be home all by myself since Wednesday night. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty to do, and I thought I would love being alone....but the silence is a little too loud. The big girls are coming over at 5:00 and I am watching the clock. Ha. Ha. (David took Nicole, Jenni, and their little ones to New York to see his parents... that's a long story, but that's where they are! and having a great time without me I might add. Oh well, It is so good to be alone for a while, but now I am ready for some companions!!!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter