Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quiet Tuesday Morning . . . Maybe NOT Quiet . . . But Calm

It is Tuesday Morning and I am sitting in my office, at work enjoying the quiet Calm! My morning has been filled with this paperwork or that paperwork this question or that. Nonetheless, I am quite enjoying it after a hectic weekend and Monday.

Mia came into work with me . .  she is my little tag along and LOVES going with me.

Today the roofing guys are working on our roof . . . removing and replacing our shingles from the hail damage we had a few months ago. I am not thrilled that once again we seem to be under construction, but it has to be done. At least the weather is cooperating for today.

Cody was funny yesterday morning . . . I asked him to get dressed and he tried to comply. He came back into my bedroom with tears in his eyes . . . "Mommy, I can't find any SHORT SLEEVED PANTS!" He was devastated! I had to hold back the giggles as he was so serious but his choice of wording was too cute!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter