Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chocolaty Yummy Goodness

This evening after dinner was all cleaned up I decided to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies. They turned out terrific . . . they look beautiful and EVERYONE enjoyed them . . . except me. I simply took in the wonderfully delightful smell of fresh baked cookies and smiled at my family as they devoured them.

Check out how pretty they are were:


I did NOT taste, lick my fingers or eat ANY!

I love to bake for my family almost as much as they love eating what I bake!

2 comments:

Dan Robinson said...

Julie,
Your cookies look absolutely wonderful!! Wish I was at your house to taste test for myself!! Lol Hope all is well with your family!

God Bless,
Kathy

Mary said...

hahaha, well done! That's what I do too... just SMELL!!! Almost as good as eating. hehehe. :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter