Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Catalogs

I love catalogs . . . Williams-Sonoma AND Pottery Barn are some of my favorites! Guess what came in the mail today? You guessed it . . . WS and PB! Both catalogs are FULL of great ideas for your home PLUS great products. (I do not work for or receive any compensation from WS or PB.)

Most years I have not decorated our home for the seasons . . . Of course we decorate for Christmas, but that is pretty much the only holiday. This year, I have decorated for Fall and absolutely love the "feel" of our home. I posted some pictures last week of our new table decorations, candles, etc. The only thing I will add for the Thanksgiving holiday will be a few turkeys and PB has some really cute ones!


How Cute are these?

I Know, I Love them!

Williams Sonoma has a set of turkeys too . . .


I really like these too!

Which would you choose?



1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I don't know! I like the color of the PB ones but the WS ones are cuter....eany, meany, miny, moe!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter