While cleaning the boy's bedroom, I found:
- several broken toys
- his digital drum pad - ripped apart (basically destroyed)
- several of his omnitrix things - also electronic torn apart - more garbage
- a Fisher Price DVD player - to replace this item - $200.00 plus - garbage
- a Fisher Price video camera - ripped apart - garbage
- bakugan balls - broken - garbage
- a cup from an out to eat event - must have had soda in it as it was all over one of his dresser drawers - everything in the drawer was stuck firmly and I had to soak it in H2 to get it to come loose.
- springs, screws and electronic boards from who knows what
- dirty clothing in toy bins
- clean clothes all over the floor and under the bed, complete with hangers
- snack wrappers throughout the room
- the bottom drawer of the dresser had been unscrewed and when I pulled the drawer out, it fell on the floor - there were screws everywhere
- my missing screwdriver set (mini) was found - in his room
- new winter coat - on the floor under his bed
The 8 year olds bedroom has officially been denastified! (Is that a word?)
The other boys are all outside playing now . . . the 8 year old . . . well, he is beginning his newest job of working off the hours Mommy spent in his room AND doing the other boys' chores.
Hopefully and prayerfully the 8 year old will learn from his experiences.