Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bits of This and That

The weather is absolutely beautiful today. As I write, I as I write I am sitting outside on our main floor deck watching the boys run wildly outside. I am listening to Kelly Minter on itunes ~~~ I love her "Wrestling with the Angels" album. Bath time is minutes away and Randy will tend to that. I certainly could use some of their energy as they run nonstop from morning until night.

The pontoon boats have been motoring by our home all day. It seems people are getting in that LAST cruise in for the year. I really do hope the weather stays beautiful and just like it is ALL winter! Although I know this "hope" is highly unlikely! A girl can hope, can't she?

My Fall container plants are doing well and the colors are beautiful. I love the changes in seasons and colors. The boys are always commenting on the beautiful color of this tree or that. The reds and oranges are beginning to pop out all over our area. God's beauty for all to behold!

I was sitting here thinking about how quickly 2010 is passing through. My goodness I cannot believe we are in October already, let alone heading toward the mid of the month! The catalog delivery in the mail seems to have picked up substantially in the past week or so. I can't believe how many toy catalogs we are receiving, most days I try to get them into the garbage BEFORE the kids see them!

This morning my Aunt Ding Ding and Uncle Sam headed out to their winter home. Life will be different around our house with them gone. Ryan will back to the hum drum life of our home instead of their home. I certainly hope they have a great trip!!!

My first little man just came out from bath time . . . I love the smell of a freshly bathed four year old. He is asking question after question and never stops talking. Uh Oh, boy number two just came out as well . . . hugs and kiss for bedtime. They should be tuckered out!

The view from where I am sitting . . . .


The glow of the sunset is BEAUTIFUL!

Time to say goodnight all . . .







1 comment:

Hanna said...

HI there!! I am your newest follower from the blog hop. I think it's an old link so I'm extremely late but here none the less:) Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Beautiful photo! beautiful family you have too

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter