Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 10 10 - Once in a LIFETIME!

Good evening! The weekend is almost at an end once again . . . my question is, where does the weekend go?

We managed to deplete that laundry mountain that was overtaking our laundry room. I estimate about 14 loads of laundry were run through my machines today. At one point the dryers were behind, so I hung clothing outside on our deck railing. At the time of writing, I have two loads drying, two loads washing, one load waiting to dry and one load waiting to wash. All clothing has been folded and or hung and put away with the exception of Randy, Katelyn's and mine which we will take care of in the morning.

The kids played outside for most of the day. At one point, Randy and Ryan worked on their "snap circuit" projects. They both thoroughly enjoy working on them together.

The Ghost thief has struck our home again . . . I am missing EIGHT Dinner Forks. Yes, you read that right . . . Dinner forks! I am at a loss as to where they have gotten to. I am to the point of simply shaking my head in disbelief!

Tomorrow like most every school in the country, my kids are out of school. With the laundry out of the way, we will simply have floors to dust mop and mop, bathrooms to clean and other little odds and ends. To this I am truly thankful!

EJ found a little guy this afternoon . . . he was on our Master bedroom deck. Isn't he cute? O.k. Maybe in a weird sort of way!





Well, my laundry will be calling me once again. I have made a little slide show of our day.

Enjoy!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter