Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What Kind of Day Did YOU Have?

It seems I never know what type of day I will have or what it is going to entail. Do you ever have THOSE kind of days?

This morning I got myself together and took the boys to school. I needed to chat with a teacher, so it took me a few minutes more than normal. Then off to take the dogs to "beauty". Before I left the lot, I dialed my Mom for our morning chat. For the first time this morning I felt a wave of silence and I could exhale. Before I knew it though, I was at my desk preparing for any work I needed to take care of. Things are a bit out of the normal as Melissa had her baby girl last week. Juana is taking care of many of Melissa's duties and doing a great job.

The office has quieted down a bit as the air conditioning season has ended for the most part. We continue to have private label production runs to keep us busy. Before I knew it I needed to pick up Cody from Preschool.

I treated Cody to a McD's Happy Meal and ice cream cone and we headed home.

Laundry was the major thing on my list today and when I say laundry, I mean laundry. I cannot believe I let the laundry stack up to about 12 loads . . . shame on me! Oh well, I will have it dwindled down before I head for bed tonight.

Tomorrow I will be attending 2nd grade with one of my boys. My child cannot refrain from talking, answering for others, making outbursts during class. I warned him this morning and even met with his teacher. This morning went well, but this afternoon went haywire. So, tomorrow I will be sitting next to him so he will remember and learn to stay quiet during class time.

Well, my laundry will be calling me once again, so I should say good night for now.

What kind of day did YOU have?

1 comment:

Marva said...

What a day Julie! I bet Cody loved his lunch! Mine was a usual hectic 10 hour day at the store.I did get to come home for an hour while john stayed in my place. During that time I got caught up on a few chores.

Love you! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter