Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEW ADDITIONS

I ordered the boys a surprise last week and it arrived today!

Our playset had a rope with disc climbing thing that was simply worn out and needed replaced. Randy said we had a spare, but never found it, SO . . . I let my fingers do the walking and looked on the internet for just that special something to replace the disc thingy.

I found just the thing . . . a Phony Pony tire swing . . .

It is adorable!!!

In fact, it was so adorable AND the fact that I have FOUR boys . . . I ordered two . . . one with a black mane and one with a red mane. Well, that isn't exactly right . . . I actually ordered three and gave Aliyah and Keirah (our great nieces) a pony with a pink mane that they named "Princess"!

So, anyway . . . Daddy and Rick installed both swings this evening.

Mommy took pictures and put together a quick slide show of the newest additions to our "family". They are yet un-named . . .

Enjoy



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital slideshow

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those are so cute

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter