Thursday, September 9, 2010

Momma Lovin and the Weekly Bible Verse Videos

Giving Momma a little lovin' . . .


This evening as I was going through mail and tidying up my desk, my four year old came in from a walk with Daddy, got a little boy and presented me with these little "flowers".



This picture is a bit distorted . . . his hands look HUGE. I took the photo in an "Up close" setting. Weird, huh?



He was so excited!

So sweet!

I love my Kiddos!

And Now, the weekly PreK Bible Verse:

Hebrews 13:17a

"Obey them that have the rule over you."


video





1 comment:

heartsfulloflove said...

Lovely. I guess my phone messed up and wouldn't let my comment through! There's nothing like that 4 year old lovin to melt the day's stress away!
So, I want to hear an update on the rest of your week...I think about it every day!! Have you taken up floating yet??
Love to you all!!!! Have a good weekend!
Love your music as always!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter