Friday, September 3, 2010

CATCHING UP A LITTLE ON FRIDAY!

Good Morning everyone! It is FRIDAY!!!

Not that you didn't know that though.

It has been a few days since my last post. I have been busy the past few days with normal house stuff. Laundry has been a bit of a challenge this week as it was threatening to devour my laundry room. Today I should be able to "finish" it up though.

We are looking forward to a great weekend and Labor Day on Monday. We are having a cookout kind of day with family.

We continue to wait for the newest GREAT niece to be born. Maybe on her sister Keirah's birthday on Labor Day!

The kids have had a really good week at school. Their grades have been really good and there have been relatively low marks/worms from the teachers. Can I say . . . Woo Hoo?

I went down to our manufacturing plant this morning . . . I was outside talking to one of our employees when a detective pulled up. He got out of his car, walked up and asked who to talk to about the camera video that our security cameras record. I called my hubs and then directed the officer to him. "It was kind of exciting!" I was a little naughty though . . . when I called my hubs, I told him I was being arrested. He stayed quiet for a second . . . Got him . . .  hook, line and sinker. I know, I am naughty!

Apparently, according to the news . . . a dead guy was found under the bridge by our manufacturing plant. Of course, the detective wouldn't confirm or deny the news.

Well, it is time for me to head out to get my little guy from school.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter