Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BIKE PARADE 2010

This week is Spirit Week at school and today was the Annual Bike Parade. The kids are to dress up their bicycle, scooter, wagon or self with the Theme of Our Volleyball Team against the opponent for the next game. Well, my boys didn't do a "theme" they simply took their bicycle or scooter and joined in the parade. My brain seems to have stopped functioning where creativity is concerned. I could not for the life of me think up ONE theme, let alone FOUR. Of course, then there is the whole problem of getting a decorated bicycle to school X four.

The kids had a great time and so did the parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.

I made a short little slideshow of our Bike Parade.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter