Sunday, September 19, 2010

BETH MOORE ROCKS!

About six months ago I purchased five tickets to Beth Moore Live in Chicago. I waited with excitement as the months, days and minutes ticked by for the time to come to head to Chicago with my Mom, two sisters and daughter. Unfortunately my sister Janeie couldn't go because she had three sick little girls.

September 18, 2010 finally came and so did 4:00 a.m. Katelyn and I were up and on the road by 5:05 a.m. to pick up Mom and Jeanette.
We saw the sunrise . . . absolutely beautiful!

We arrived at the Rosemont Theater and quickly found parking. The event was very well planned. We walked into the theater and into a sea of women.The Rosemont Theater seats 4000 and was sold out. The sounds of more than 4000 people all chatting at once was amazing. Then . . . Travis Cottrell and the praise Team appeared on stage. The ROAR of applause and cheers were almost deafening! Travis Cottrell and the praise team began setting the atmosphere for Beth Moore. The worship portion of the service was AMAZING! Finally, the long awaited moment . . . BETH MOORE!

Beth was cute and bouncy . . . full of vibrancy! Then she began to speak and true to what I have come to expect from Beth  . . . she didn't disappoint . . .  God's Word flowed through her voice. God was truly in Rosemont Theater Yesterday! As I write, I have chills running through my body simply thinking about yesterday's Live Bible Study with Beth Moore.

Beth spoke on Kindness . . . not in any way I have ever heard. Our Verse for the Day . . . Proverbs 31:26:

"she openeth her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness"

Eight Tastes of Kindness:
  1. Kindness is not weakness
  2. Kindness is not an action, it is a disposition
  3. Kindness wears down when we do
  4. Kindness looks pain in the face
  5. Kindness is a Savior
  6. Kindness has good memory
  7. Kindness craves an outlet
  8. Kindness leaves a legacy
If you ever get a chance to listen to Beth Moore, DO IT! She explains and teaches God's Word like I have never heard. Through God's Word, study, personal stories and more Beth will teach you!

God Bless you Beth! I can't wait to hear you again!

Ladies, beside hearing Beth Moore Live, you can download or order her messages at bethmoore.org or lifeway.org.

3 comments:

Marva said...

I wish there was a "like" button! Love this post! Blessings!

heartsfulloflove said...

Sounds awesome. Glad you all had a safe trip and a nice time...poor sis w/sick kids =(.

Natalie said...

OH, how i need a conference like that one right now! You are one of the kindest people I have EVER met! you are a blessing!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter