Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ZIP IT

Life with FOUR little boys is always interesting . . . this morning's breakfast was no exception. Never, ever is breakfast quiet . . . this morning the boys were calling each other "fart face" which did not make me happy. Where do they get this stuff? Of course, I put a stop to it immediately with a . . .

"zip your lip and eat your breakfast"

. . . in total Mom style

they didn't argue with me, but I think they were trying to figure out how to "zip their lip" and eat breakfast.

Loading up in the car for school was much the same . . .

fussing over who will get IN first

complaining over who touched who

calling each other names (although fart face) was not one of them

Another reminder from Mom . . .

ENOUGH!

I want EVERYONE to get into their OWN seat and buckle up!

Since you can't be loving to one another . . .

Zip YOUR lips

Hmmm . . .

Have a QUIET and RELAXING Day . . .

I am going to go do laundry . . .

Where does it all come from?


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter