Sunday, August 15, 2010

Twas the Night Before School Begins and all through the house

Twas the Night Before School Begins and all through the house, not a child was stirring . . . hmmm can't seem to figure out something to rhyme with house that isn't a mouse. Anyway, you get the idea!

As you can see by the little Back To School counter on the right side of my blog . . . Monday is the first day back to school for my kids! Woo Hoo is coming from my house . . . how about yours?

I am just finishing up for the day and have the last load of clothes washing and two loads are drying. Tomorrow afternoon we will put away the remainder of the laundry. Everything else is done around the house! At least at this minute as I write.

I too am returning to school schedule for my bedtime . . . I have to get up early too!

Randy's Mom was doing well after the surgery today. Randy said she was "feeling no pain" and was quite happy! Anesthesia can have some funny after effects and she was having them. The healing process and therapy will begin for her. Please continue to pray for Jean as she has a bit of a challenge ahead. Please also pray for her husband and Randy's Dad ~ Paul as it is always difficult to have a spouse in the hospital regardless of how long you have been married.

Everyone have a great night's sleep . . . I want to be in bed BEFORE 11:00 p.m.

g'night

1 comment:

Mary said...

Glad you're all ready, hope the kids enjoy going back to school!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter