Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sick One

Another weekend is upon us . . . the last weekend before school starts for my kiddos. The countdown is almost complete! The kids are excited and so am I. We are all looking forward to an amazing year.

Tonight as I write, my youngest is asleep on the couch in the family room. My poor little bumpkin is sick with a fever, headache and vomiting. Bless his little heart. So, he has been given ice chips, motrin and tylenol are alternating and some sprite. I feel so bad when they are sick! I try to do whatever I can to help them to feel better. I really do hope and pray that whatever he has goes away quickly!

Looks like this is going to be a long night.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Poor little guy! I hope that he is better today.

Cindy said...

My children's favorite treat during an illness was jello before it set...liquid gold:)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter