Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Sunday in Mid August

So far today our temperature is lower than yesterday's heater. Today is in the low 80's . . . at least for now.

I am at home with the kids, trying to get things done around the house. I want to start the new school year with an easy week around the house. There is always plenty of camaraderie around the house after school each day, so a lot of "chores" would throw us all over the top.

Randy is at the hospital and has been since early this morning. His Mom's surgery began later than it was supposed to as there was an emergency that came in before her. She is now in recovery and all went well according to the surgeon. Now the recovery begins. Randy and his sister are in full swing to make sure everything is taken care of at home so their Mom and Dad don't have to worry about anything. I think it is awesome that family pulls together in times like this. I know many people have been praying for my MIL Jean and FIL Paul as well as prayers for the surgeon . . . thank you all so much!

Katelyn headed out to Walmart this morning for us . . . I love that she has her Driver's License and is willing to take care of the shopping chore. I loathe going to Walmart!!! Katelyn took care of lunch meat and other school lunch items.

Tomorrow is my Dad's Birthday and also Randy's Dad's Birthday on Tuesday. I think that is the end of the August Birthdays! Woo Hoo
September is Ryan's Birthday Month and last evening he and I sat down at the computer and took care of ordering what he wanted for his Special Day.

Katelyn has been working on a new drawing that is coming out beautifully! This drawing is colored and she is working on it for the 2011 competition.

Our list of Chores are many today, but I am confident all will be completed shortly . . .
  • clean main floor 1/2 baths
  • laundry
  • vacuum and mop main floor
  • vacuum and mop upstairs
  • dust master bedroom
  • master bath cleaned
  • tidy up
  • get school clothes laid out for tomorrow
  • load school bags into the car
Hopefully, we can get it all finished up before 4:00 p.m. so then we can all go swimming and chill out the remainder of the day.

I hope you and yours have a great rest of the day.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter