Sunday, August 8, 2010

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

We have a tradition in our home . . . just before school starts every year, we MUST watch this cute little commercial from Staples . . .



I can see it . . . you are smiling, aren't you?

I absolutely LOVE this commercial!

School begins a week from tomorrow and I am very excited!

It has been a VERY LONG summer!

 What will I do with myself?
I am certain I will be able to find something to occupy my time.

Hmmm . . . I could:

wrestle an alligator ~ after all, I have been wrestling the kids all summer

help a politician run for office ~ my children have given me enough practice with hearing lies.

I may just stand outside in the backyard and scream at the tops of my lungs . . . I wouldn't want the neighbors to miss the sounds of my boys playing loudly.

I could enlist as a General in the Armed Forces . . . I feel like I have been a Drill Sergeant all summer.

I could be a WWF Manager . . . my boys love to wrestle, pile atop one another and do the "jump" onto the other brothers.

Maybe I could get a job as a nurse . . . boys get a lot of boo boos during the summer.

I could be a librarian . . . I have sorted and reorganized our library books and dvds several times throughout the summer.

Maybe a job as a janitor . . . cleaning boy bathrooms . . . do they ever aim?

I could get a job as a Judge . . . argument settling has become a specialty of mine.

or

maybe I will just remain a Mom and happily drive my children to school, take care of my home and wait for them to get home from school to receive hugs, kisses and hear "Mommy, I missed you!"

Then I can sit back, hear the stories of their day and simply enjoy my children being home.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Love this post! Love being a Mommy too, just as you sweet friend!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter