Monday, August 9, 2010

The Freak

The rain is falling and the thunder is rumbling and the lightning is flashing . . . I love the sound, especially at bedtime. So very relaxing.

Today my two sisters Jeanette and Janeie came over with their girls . . . Gabrielle and Abigail are Jeanette's girls and Kendra, Alyson and Jenna are Janeie's girls. What a great treat to have GIRLS in the house.

Janeie also brought her dog LUCY. Lucy is a riot and fits right into their family. Janeie calls Lucy a FREAK because she is so wired up all the time. Jeanette and I have to laugh at Janeie because she has NEVER been an animal person, but LUCY (aka FREAK) has her wrapped around her little paw!

Anyway, they all came over today for a day of swimming. Well, the older three girls went into the house to watch a movie. The remainder of the kiddos were outside and all but one swam.

We had a great time of chatting while sitting poolside under a huge 11' umbrella to keep the sun off of us. I love those moments of being together with my sisters . . . the only person missing was Mom. She was busy at her house today and I wasn't able to get in touch with her to have her come too.

After swimming, we all came inside to the cool house. Lunch and snacks first and then a movie for the younger kids. Jeanette, Janeie and I sat and talked, talked and talked some more. At one point in the conversation Lucy NEEDED her momma . . . Jeanette and I cracked up . . . it was hysterical . . . take a look:

Isn't she adorable?

(the dog is the one I am talking about!)

My sis . . . I think she is pretty amazing and Gorgeous . . . in fact, both of my sisters are! I am truly blessed!


This is my younger sister Janeie and her dog Lucy. Lucy was a rescue and is so very adorable!!! She fit right into their family and adores them. Lucy is very obedient and loving. It is so cute that she has red hair like Janeie and the girls . . . her hubs Eric must endure a house full of girls!

It was such a fun day! I am still smiling!

(p.s. just in case you are wondering, I did NOT misspell my sister's name. It truly is spelled Janeie and is as unique as she is)

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

We had a great time!! Thanks again for putting up with the chaos - we loved EVERY minute :} And YES Lucy is a Freak!

Mimi said...

I can see from the picture that Lucy has lots of personality!

Natalie said...

I love this picture!! My boys just saw it and said "thats JANIE GOEKEN with WUCY!!" Great post

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter