Monday, August 16, 2010

DAY 1 OF SCHOOL 2010 ~ 2011

Today was our first day of the 2010-2011 School Year. Yippee!!!

Everyone had a GREAT first day of school and tonight we had homework! Yes, our 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders have homework tonight. Spelling words and Bible Memory . . . I have been fussing with two of our boys for an hour to get their homework done. Each of them will be in bed 30 minutes early tomorrow night. Bedtime is generally 8:30 and it is now 8:37, so depending on how long they dawdle, they may be in bed at 7:30 tomorrow evening . . . We shall see what they choose to do. Homework OR Mess Around. I know which one I would choose.

Here are a few pictures of the kids, taken before school this morning.



After school, I treated the kids all to Bob Evans for lunch. Of course, all of the boys ordered breakfast for lunch . . . which was fine by me. They were ALL so keyed up during lunch. Yikes!

After lunch, the boys went home with Katelyn, except Ryan. Ryan and I went to the cellular store . . . Katelyn's cell phone took a poo poo on her. Praise God for the extended warranty! Her phone could not be repaired, so I was handed a brand new phone for her.

HaPpY dAnCe!

This evening the boys ran and played for quite a while before we called them in for homework.

As I write, one of the dogs that is laying near me has decided to "perfume" the air . . . for heaven's sake! So, Cameron let them outside, but claims none of them needed to . . .  well, you know!

Well, the evening is quickly coming to an end . . . so, I better get things ready for tomorrow morning.

g'night

1 comment:

Marva said...

What a great day! Hope today goes smoothly! Hugs and Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter