- 4 year old is getting used to school . . . this is his first experience there
- 4 year old defended himself when another child pinched him
- 7 year old . . . comes by talking naturally (he has the gift of gab)
- 7 year old . . . tends to do his own thing . . . he likes to play in the desk. Grandma says that maybe he is just organizing it.
- almost 8 year old . . . had to write a paper about not pinching others
- I am pleasantly surpised the almost 8 year old has not had any marks or naughty notes from school
- the six year old . . . has not been in any trouble . . . his name has not been on the blackboard or on the messy desk list . . . Wow, I am amazed!
Cody recited his very first Bible verse last Friday:
Just for clarity . . . Psalm 32:8a