Thursday, August 5, 2010

BLOG HOP '10 OUR LIVES UNSCRIPTED

Hey there! I am so happy you stopped by for a visit . . .


Today I am participating in Blog Hop '10  and I welcome all new visitors to my blog.

A little about my blog . . .

My blog  revolves around my family and my life as a Mom to Five ~ 1 daughter and 4 sons. My life is totally unpredictable ~ unscripted and we live it one day at a time. There are days that go by without a hitch and others that are quite a challenge. Life with little boys all under age eight is full of learning, surprises and shock!!!

Life is full of uncertainty but God sees us through each and every hill and valley. Feel free to follow our lives ~ OUR LIVES UNSCRIPTED.



9 comments:

joelle said...

I come over from the blog hop and am glad to meet you. You have a lovely blog. I will be following you.

~michelle pendergrass said...

Great to meet you!

Country Gal said...

Oh my - have I ever been there! Five kids under age 8? When do you find time or brain cells to write?! Enjoy these days - savor them - embrace them - because they are over in the blink of eye. My oldest is graduating next year and my baby is in in 4th grade. It seems it was just yesterday that I was living your life. I'm sending a big cyber hug honey! You are so blessed!

Alicia said...

Visiting from Bloghop'10...nice to meet you!

Kael,Maddie and Sage said...

Came over from the Blog Hop. Great Blog, with 3 of my own I love to visit blogs with children ....they are never boring.

Jenny said...

Here from the Blog Hop! Nice to meet you. Look at all of those boys!!!! How do you do it? I have two sons (3 and almost 2 years old) and I am constantly pulling my hair out, but you look like you have great hair! :-)

Have a great weekend and stop on by when you get a chance!

Julie said...

Kael, Maddie and Sage: I tried to go to your blog and leave a message, but found you don't have a blog. :-(

Anyway, nice to meet you and I hope you visit again soon!

Cara said...

I'm also here from the Blog Hop! So nice to meet you! You must be one busy mama! I've only got one spirited three year old boy, but I feel like he's running circles around me all day long. Hope you have a nice week!

Sistergirl said...

Just HOPPIN By,
I'm number #255 on the hop so I thought I better say hi before you got tired to visit me. lol

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter