Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wonderful Morning

The plan for today . . .  tidy up and be laid back. The days of summer are coming to an end and school will be starting in 2 1/2 weeks. Not many days of simple, chilling out and running wild left.

I am a little behind in Bible Reading 90 days. I hope to get caught up today. Ruth 2 is where I am starting today.

I had a lovely time of coffee and chat with a friend this morning out on our deck. Great to catch up and relax in the beautiful breezes. Of course, the boys thought they should "visit" too. I have had a relaxing morning.

I wonder what the afternoon will bring?

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter