Wednesday, July 21, 2010

JULY 21 2010 . . . TGI Fridays

Today, Ryan and I went on a Date


Spinach Artichoke Dip with Chips (and rootbeer)

We went to TGI Friday's and we took along Katelyn and Daddy.


add a bit of crazy ~~~ specialty of Ryan



Plenty of smiles . . . compliments of Katelyn

some fast photography by me
AND a little of the unexpected . . .

Why is it "self" pictures never turn out? We look all squinty eyed!


Doesn't this look yummy? It is so bright and colorful.


Randy ordered some kind of chicken skillet with tomatoes, cheese, chicken and mashed potatoes.

Ryan's favorite is ALWAYS the Mac n Cheese with Mandarin Oranges and rootbeer.


Katelyn was caught by surprise


Turkey Burger and Fries with Raspberry Tea for Katelyn

Turkey Burger and Swiss with sweet potato fries and Raspberry lemondade for me.

After lunch, Ryan, Katelyn and I went to the movie theater to see Despicable Me. When we got there, we were all alone in the theater. Once the movie started the upper portion of the theater was filled.


Katelyn is texting while we wait.


Ryan is in the top row at the theater before anyone else came in.

Despicable Me wasn't one of my favorite movies . . . it was only o.k. in my book, but the kids seem to like it.

I am beginning to think about my next date(s) with my other three boys. Not sure if they will be single dates or all together dates, but I know we will have a great time whatever we do.







No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter