Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OUR PAST 24 HOURS IN PICTURES

Just a few photos of our past 24 hours . . .

Bugsy our Guinea Pig has taken up Blogging.


FEDEX delivered this today . . .


Yep, you can get these little guys delivered via FEDEX.


It must have been rough during shipping   . . . this little guy came complete with bump on his noggin.


In third grade, the students must have a three ring notebook. We picked up a black one for Ryan. I really thought it looked blah . . .So, I spruced it up a little with some of his favorite characters. Some image downloading, printing, cutting, layout and lamination ~~~
easy project with great results.

I really think he liked it! First the front view:


Now, the back view:
I also incorporated a photo of Ryan on the back . . .
putting his photo with the others "almost" made it look like he was there! The results . . .

He LOVED IT!

1 comment:

12-arrows said...

My 8 year old would LOVE that notebook, he is a Ben10-aholic! LOL I'll have to remember and do that for him this fall! Thanks for a great idea!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter