Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY IN PICTURES


The day is almost at it's end . . . July 20, 2010 is almost history. Today was my Birthday . . . 46 years ago this evening my Momma gave birth to a baby girl . . . seven weeks early. My Mom and Dad gave me the name Julie Christene and I have always loved my name. If you have been a reader of my blog for very long, you already know my nickname that I love dearly is JuJu and is even on my license plate. (I can't believe I actually put my age out there for you to see!)

Today is also my Nephew Calvin's Birthday too! He turned FIVE! Happy Birthday Calvin . . . we love you! I am so excited that we share our Birthday!

I have had an AMAZING day . . . filled will LOVE, HUGS, CARDS & Gifts. This morning my Mom came for a lil' visit and we had a great time! Mom gave me my card and when I opened it, the boys were all excited that there was money inside. I was very excited too and my mind is all awhirl (is that a word?) at what I want to spend my $$$ on. Mom also brought by a lovely gift from Aunt Barb . . .  it is a hummingbird light and I have to say, I had never saw one before . . . I know, that is amazing isn't it? This hummingbird sits atop a pole that sticks into a potted plant. The unit is solar and at night the hummingbird changes color. It is lovely and I enjoy watching the colors change.

Pictures of My Special Day!

Katelyn touched my heart by giving me this beautiful Willow Tree Mother and Daughter. I believe it is called, "Close to Me" "Apart or Together, Always Close to Me". Such beautiful sentiments from my girl! The figurine really does capture our relationship as Mother and Daughter! Thank you sweet girl!


Flowers from my Love Randy .  .  . aren't they gorgeous?



Birthday Cards and Gifts from My Boys . . .
Thank you Ryan, Cameron, EJ and Cody for all of the beautiful cards and fun gifts. You all gave from your hearts!



























I received cards from family and friends . . .


Beautiful Flowers from Melissa, Josh and the girls . . .



a Lovely Mikasa bowl from my Mother and Father in law . . .
Look how gorgeous it is with a few potatoes, an onion and one ripe tomato placed inside . . .


Randy also gave me two cranes for the flower garden and re potted one of my ficus trees that had outgrown its pot . . .



Randy also cooked dinner tonight. We were going to go out to TGI Friday's and take all of the kids, but we decided to stay home. Ryan had baseball practice and dinner with Uncle Sam and Aunt Darlene so we wouldn't have been all together for dinner. Randy had already purchased steaks, corn on the cob and a beautiful cake.
Boy was it yummy . . .

I failed to mention that this morning Katelyn started baking. She made cranberry orange muffins and then decided to make peachy muffins too . . . For lunch Katelyn made home made Mac N Cheese!

Yummo was the name of the day!

After dinner, everyone pitched in to help clean up the kitchen . . .
candles were lit, my flowers and bowl were placed on the counter and breakfast bar . . . it is beautiful!


I also want to show you my Mother's Day Marigold's that EJ brought home for me from school in May . . .
They are doing so well! He brought the plant home in a little seed cup and then planted them in my pot all by himself. Look how gorgeous they are? He waters them for me every day.

Tonight I am overwhelmed with the Blessings of my day. There were so many blessings and so much love shown to me on my special day.
Thank you all for your special words, kindness and love.

I Love Each of You! You all ROCK MY WORLD!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

WOW! Looks like you had an AWESOME day. (I am saying it very quietly as I wouldn't want to scare the elderly ;}) Love you dear sister and I am glad you enjoyed your day!!

Mimi said...

It's easy to see that you are a loved and lucky lady.
Happy Birthday!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter