How hot is it? It is so HOT . . .
- it is hard to breath outside
- your underpants stick to your bum
- you begin to sweat as soon as you walk out the door
- you need not worry about makeup . . . it won't last in the heat
- you need not worry about your hair . . . your head begins to sweat and the hair falls ~~~ unless the humidity gets it first
- it is too hot to swim ~~~ the water gets like bathwater and how enjoyable is that
- the kids don't want to go outside to play
- the inside of a car reaches well over a hundred degrees
- touching a car steering wheel in this kind of heat could burn your hand
- seats inside a car get extra hot too
- you can literally fry an egg on a sidewalk
- the dogs just stare at you when you ask them if they want to go "outside"
- it is very hard to "go for" ice cream cone because it melts immediately after the ice cream people hand it to you
I do have a bit of advice to beat the heat . . .
STAY INSIDE ~~~ IN THE AIR CONDITIONING!