Monday, July 19, 2010

Beginning Week 3 of B90 DAY 15 check in

B90 sounds like a vitamin . . . doesn't it?

Today begins week three of Read through the Bible in 90 days or B90. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deauteronomy are now done. Whew, I can't believe I made it! I have never ever made it this far when attempting to read through the Bible in a year, so making it this far in my 90 day quest is encouraging.

The LAWS . . . I am so thankful we are not under the law of the Old Testament. I cannot even imagine trying to remember all of them. Thank You Jesus!

I am reminded to BE SILENT and LISTEN . . . we tend to get carried away and forget to listen to what God is saying to us.

God wants to bless us and he only asks for obedience.

I am excited . . . tomorrow we begin Joshua.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter