Thursday, July 29, 2010

BEAUTY FROM ETSY

I am so EXCITED!!!

I ordered two custom table runners from a lovely lady on Etsy. I have searched and searched for some time for a table runner that I absolutely love and only achieved failure. I guess I am too picky. Anyway, a little over a week ago I came across Mary Stieninger of "dining out" or http://www.diningout.etsy.com/. Oh My Goodness, I love her work! I received my table runners in today's mail and I couldn't be more pleased! Take a look:

I requested Mary to design something for me . . . to "surprise" me. I told her what themes I liked from the items on her etsy store and she went from there. First, a close up of her custom embroidering . . .






Now a picture from one end of the table (excuse the laundry basket . . . just keeping thing "Real Life!" Notice the double stitched edging. The table runners are also finished on both sides (not extra embroidery) but the back is finished.

This table runner is 14" x 90"


I love my Wine Candle Bottles at varies heights and my Pottery Barn cubed vases and fillers. The perfect accents!


The last picture is of the "second" runner in Plum with "leaves" also custom designed.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter