Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wrapping It Up Before Midnight

There is only 20 minutes left of the day and the clock will strike midnight. I have just finished throwing the last two loads of laundry into the dryers . . . it is time for a quick post and then bed.

Today has been a whirlwind . . . Katelyn went out driving today with Randy and is down to only 40 minutes of her required 50 hours of driving left. I need to get her "official" birth certificate and the other three items required as proof of identity so she can go take her driving test. I am sure she will do well.

Laundry and master bath cleaning was the chore of the day. The house smells wonderful . . . just like fresh laundry. I love that smell! I was beginning what the day would hold when one of my dryers wouldn't dry the clothes. After running it twice, the laundry was still wet. I went outside and took a look at the dryer vent for that dryer and found the problem. A bird had built a nest inside the dryer vent . . . blocked it all up. Randy got out the ladder and got up to the vent and pulled out a mess of nest and lint - the lint doesn't usually back up there as it simply blows out when the dryer starts, so it had been there for about a week or so. After the nest and lint were removed, the laundry was on its way to being dry! Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow Randy and I have a meeting that will last a few hours and then we are going out to lunch. It has been a while since we went out to lunch just the two of us.

The week isn't nearly as busy as last week . . . only a few appointments on my calendar. The biggest thing being Katelyn's license.

Everyone have a great sleep and a wonderful week!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter