Friday, June 18, 2010

Thunderstorms

The Thunder is rumbling and the rain is falling outside as I write. The hour is late and everyone is in bed. I came home from work this afternoon not feeling too great - headache was awful - I think it is actually a tension headache as it runs from my neck up the back of my head. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep for a while.

Today was quite hot and humid so we expected some storms tonight. The wind was horrendous and actually pushed one of our heavy chairs across our deck in a flash . . . those chairs are hard to push, but the wind had no problem. Our flag was blowing upward and the trees were bending horribly. It was weird that we only had a Severe Thunderstorm warning.

Not sure how things are going to be tomorrow - Ryan has a baseball game and photo that will probably be cancelled due to the rain. We shall see.

My brain is running on empty . . . better say g'night.

1 comment:

Mrs. White said...

I love thunderstorms! Your blog is lovely and the music is inspiring!

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings
Mrs. White

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter