Tuesday, June 1, 2010

STRESS FREE AND FUN DAY???

My Plans For Today . . . The First Day of June . . . a Stress FREE and FUN day.

What does a Stress FREE and FUN day involve?

Plenty of:

Outside Time for the Boys - Running, Jumping, Wrestling

Playing on the Play Set

Swimming, Swimming, Swimming

Snacks

maybe we can sneak in a boat ride

maybe we can get in a little fishing

Who knows what our day will hold!

However, I know what it WON'T include . . . ABSOLUTELY NO WORK!

Everyone had a late, late, late breakfast, so SNACKS will be in order for today - no actual lunch. Nope, we are on SUMMER time and in the summer meal times are all out of whack! The kids LOVE to SNACK and as long as I offer them "healthyish" type SNACKS, I am happy and they won't have a clue that they are Healthy!

Hopefully, I will be able to click off a bunch of pictures . . .
pictures are worth a thousand words you know!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter