Saturday, June 19, 2010

More Fun for the BUCKET LIST

As promised I am adding more to JuJu's Bucket List from "the wish list" book by Barbara Ann Kipfer:

do nothing all day and feel no guilt
(that could be fun)

touch a whale
(give the big guy a rub and look him in the eye - I hear they understand you)

keep bees and make honey
(not sure why I think this would be cool, I just do)

in Italy, eat at a ristorante, a trattoria, a pizzeria, a pasticceria, and a gelateria - all in one day

eat fresh corn on the cob in January
(I absolutely LOVE corn on the cob)

be able to nap for 10 minutes and wake fully refreshed
(wouldn't it be great to be able to do that?)

read every book I own
(that could take a while)

invent a floor surface that never needs cleaning
(what would we all do with ourselves?)

learn to use chopsticks

see a Gutenberg Bible
(to be able to own or read one . . . whew!)

toss pizza like a pro
(If I tried, I would end up with it on my head)

guess the exact number of jellybeans in a jar
(No matter how hard I try, I never can guess)

win a chili cook-off
(I do make some mean Chili)

read all of the magazines I have on my coffee table
(that would be a long day)

meet Ernie, Bert and Big Bird
(just to say I did)

come home to find all of the chores done
(never gonna happen)

learn to cook Cajun style
(plus have taste buds that can handle Cajun)

eat at a drive-in root beer stand where the waitresses on roller skates
(owning one would be pretty neat too!)

live completely through a day without my children correcting me
(pretty much an every day occurrence)

teach a parrot to talk
(I love birds and teaching a parrot to talk . . . Wow!)

name a yacht
(I have a name all picked out and everything . . . "The Boat")

So, What's on Your List?

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

We saw the Gutenberg bible (1 of the copies) in DC. It was in one of the museums...possibly the Library of Congress. REALLY cool!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter