Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Finish Line

Another evening of storms has just about concluded . . . I gotta tell you that we have had our share of rain and storms. My boys have started asking - "Are we going to the basement, AGAIN?"  when rain begins to fall. We had major rain, wind, thunder and lightening but no damage. Our lights flickered here and there, but as far as I know we didn't lose power. I say that because we have a generator that automatically kicks in if the electricity goes out . . . we have yet to use it and it has been installed for a year.

Have you ever had a time when you thought you were almost across the finish line of something very important only to find you have to do a few things again? Does that frustrate you? I must confess, it frustrates me. Today, without saying too much, I received a telephone call with just such an instance. All in all, I know God is good and we will eventually get across the "finish line" with this particular matter . . . but, just knowing that three more things are required which means at least three more appointments is disheartening. Just a little request . . . please pray we will get across the finish line very soon.

Hugs

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter