Saturday, June 19, 2010

BEAUTIFUL SUNNY SATURDAY

Good Morning Everyone! The sun is shining and the heat is on outside . . . it is to be in the 90's again today . . . Welcome to Summer!!! I am so thankful for Air Conditioning!!!

This morning RyRy had softball pictures at 7:30 a.m. and a game at 8:00 a.m. Daddy went to the game while everyone else slept in . . . it is rare that everyone sleeps in. I am a bit sad that I missed his game . . . I have had a headache for two days and felt lousy last night, so I was indeed thankful to sleep in.

The morning activity around the house is slow this morning. My four year old is taking pictures with my little camera . . . he is a photo bug. He clicks and clicks away - thank goodness they are digital and can be erased easily.

Bugsy the Guinea Pig is getting in a little exercise this morning . . . we  give him a little area to run around in on our hard floors as it is easy to clean. He loves Katelyn and to "hang out" with her. He purrs when Katelyn holds him and whistles when he wants her to come get him out of the cage. He is so funny! Two of our dogs love to watch him wander and the other licks her chops when she sees him. Mia our little Mi-Ki tends to think he is HER pig and tries to play with him.

Randy and Cody are off and running this morning . . . Menards, Sears and Lowes are on their "shopping" lists. They are having some great sales . . . buy something and then get a rebate card - then the next purchase is free. My kind of sale and even more Randy's kind of sale!

I ordered the boys some books to read . . . Charlotte's Web and Stuart Little. I always loved Charlotte's Web and could never get enough of it. I can still remember being on the Library waiting list for my chance to read Charlotte's Web.  I hope my boys love it just as much as I did when I was little. I also loved to read The Boxcar Children and will look for those books as well.

Here is a little picture to leave you with: Bugsy our Guinea Pig


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter