Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Night - Quick Post

Tonight I am EXHAUSTED! I have been busy each end every day now for a while and I am just plain worn out. I got nothin' left to give.

Last night I didn't sleep well at all . . . probably due to the fact that I had terrible indigestion that had me up for a few hours. Well, I didn't waste that "awake" time . . . I decided to take a soak in the tub and shave my legs. Yep . . . really exciting stuff going on between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m at my house.

My day was full of house chores again today . . . I have to say that the house is looking pretty good. We should be able to relax a bit this weekend . . . maybe take the boat out . . . relax, relax and relax.

Today, my EJ turned SIX! I can't believe he is SIX already. Where does time go? Next week Cameron turns SEVEN. The boys are growing up.

I was asked today "Why are your boys so rowdy?" I took a second to answer and said . . . my boys are VERY competitive with one another. They love to wrestle, pretend to be Star Wars or Ben 10 guys. I guess they are simply 200% boys. I am thankful they are healthy and have to smile at the ways they play - those imaginations are really running well.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Awww... sorry you're so tired, hope you get LOTS of rest this weekend!! Glad your house is looking good though, isn't it wonderful when everything's neat & tidy? :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter