Thursday, May 27, 2010

a Scenic drive . . .

This afternoon we loaded up in the SUV all ready for Katelyn to get more driving time out of the way . . . she is now officially down to 13 hours and 20 minutes remaining. I decided since we were going out that I would take along the camera . . . you just never know what we will come upon. That being said, I did miss a few "opportunities" for pictures like:

The two bikini bodies laying atop of their porch roof . . .  sun tanning (that fell under "weird!")

The motorcycle guy with his dog in a side-car.

A rain made "pond" in a cornfield.

I totally apologize for missing those photo opportunities .  .  . However, I did get some photos to share:


Great photo of an old produce storage barn.


"George" the horse.


George's Friend

something you don't see everyday - a boot on a fence post



along our drive

yep . . . it is a totem pole . . . only in Illinois!

beautiful country side

I see corn in them thair fields

going up . . .

a farm is using wind energy

yellow field flowers

gotta love the "drive in"

flowers in my yard

several varieties


I hope you enjoyed your little "scenic drive" with me!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

You let Kate drive thru your yard just to get pictures! Seesh, I should have sent Abby over :}

You went to Cranwells didn't you?!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter