Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No School, Dinner, Ipad, Angie Smith

No school tomorrow . . . we have plenty to keep us busy  . . . if we get everything done in the a.m. we can play outside all afternoon tomorrow. Great incentive for my kids . . . who knows, maybe a picnic in the backyard too!

Remember about a month and a half ago when my hubs wanted an Ipad? Well . . . I decided they would be a good idea and do you know what? I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! We have had them since the first week in May. Katelyn fell in love with ours and wanted one too . . . she loves hers too. Our boys have found them quite user friendly. We have downloaded kid friendly applications for them and they totally rock them . . . even our four year old! Ryan's comment, "I gotta get me one of these!"

Tonight we had a WONDERFUL dinner. I baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts and Pork Chops covered in onions and potatoes, green beans and bread and butter. I gotta tell you . . . SCRUMPTIOUS was the word of the night!

As I write . . . it is 10:23 p.m. and I hear two of my boys in the basement . . . Ryan and Cody are spending a bit of quality time together. SpongeBob is on and they are snuggled together. Cody is excited to be staying up with his Big Brother as Big Brother will protect him in the basement. I do believe Cody thinks they are staying down there all night . . . that isn't going to happen.

I don't know how many of you follow Angie Smith's blog - Bring The Rain . . . anyway, Angie's birthday is today and tonight she is delivering her precious baby Charlotte by c-section. You can follow Angie's Blog at: Bring the Rain. I am certain they would covet your prayers.

Well it is time to wrap it up for this post . . . my coffee is almost gone and bedtime will not be far behind.

Hugs and Love

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter