Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Evening . . . PHOTOS GALORE!

We had a great evening . . . I headed out to the pool after dinner for a swim, but quickly became lonely . . . I know, I know - LONELY  . . . what is with that????


Anyway, I invited Randy and the kids out - even though they had swam before dinner for quite some time. Randy decided not to swim, but I did and we had a blast. We swam and swam and played. The kids enjoyed me flipping them over my head - that was a bit of a work out - they are growing too quickly! Cody had a great time and now is floating as long as Mom or Dad are close by. He "floats" in his life jacket and is advancing a little more each time he goes into the pool.

We all got dry as the sun was quickly going down and the little mosquitoes were arriving. So, we all went in and dried off and then headed down to the lake to build a fire in the fire pit.

Here are some photos of our evening: (Kate decided to stay inside)


The boys had their jammies on . . . (yes, Ryan does have jammies that match, however he chooses to mix them up! Hanna Andersson would be mortified!)

A Rare "Hugging" moment - No one is tackling

Pretty fire

spider web

ceiling of the gazebo


I know some of you are wondering about the "watermark" across my photos now. Several of the blogs I follow have opted to do the same. A little picture protection from those who just might be tempted to claim a photo or two of their own. The watermark is embedded into the photo and the photo image properties have changed as well.

Who knows, if you post a lot of photos on your web or facebook you might want to consider watermarking your photos as well.

2 comments:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Great pictures! I love kids in their jammies!
Bonnie

jennifer said...

Your boys have really grown! Wow!

Looks like a good time was had by all.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter