Thursday, May 20, 2010

I've WON an AWARD, I've WON an AWARD!!!





I received these two awards from Jenny at Flutterbye Chronicals. Thank you Jenny!


The Rules for the Versatile Blogger award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award - check

2. Share 7 things about yourself - check

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order…) - boy that was hard!

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award - on my way to do this

All About Me Section:

1. I really must have at least one cup of COFFEE first thing in the morning.
2. I am becoming quite the Lego engineer - guess that comes from helping my boys with their projects.
3. Although I have terrible allergies, I love to sit out on our deck and enjoy nature - we currently have baby geese on the lake.
4. Organization is becoming an obsession for me.
5. I love my children dearly . . . although there are times they drive me CRAZY.
6. I TREASURE my time alone with my 17 year old daughter Katelyn
7. I call my Mom each and every weekday morning . . . unless the kids are home because the noise level can be to much to hear

Rules for One Lovely Blog

Now, for the rules! Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I’m combining the pass it along part like Jenny did so here I go . . .

THE 15 BLOGGERS I AM PASSING THIS AWARD ON TO ARE:

JULIE OF BREEZY ACRES FARM

TERESA OF GRAMMY GIRLFRIEND

BONNIE OF HOUSE OF GRACE

KELLE OF KELLE HAMPTON PHOTOGRAPHY

LYSA OF LYSA TERKEURST

THE LUMBERJACKS WIFE

JESS OF THE MACS

EMILY OF JUST TO KEEP IN TOUCH

and because I am out of NEW Blogs to list, I am offering some of my FAVS . . .

MARVA OF BLESSED FRUGALNESS

MARY

ELIZABETH OF HOME IS WHERE THE COFFEE IS

MIMI OF MIMI'S JEWEL BOX OF TIPS AND TREASURES

JESSICA OF MOMSHOTS

MARY OF NOT BEFORE 7

ADRIENNE OF OUR JOURNEY OF LOVE

2 comments:

thelumberjackswife said...

Hi, there! Nice to meet you! Thank you for the award! I really appreciate it! It is nice to meet you and my name is Taylor :)

I liked what you said about your 17 year old daughter-I hope to have a close relationship with my girls when they are teens!

Mimi said...

Thank yoy Julie!
You made my day.
Hugs to you!!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter