Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A BATTLE OF THE WILLS AT MY HOUSE

Today, my house is hosting a "Battle of the Wills" between my four year and and myself.

That boy was making smells like a grown man! Nasty! Go and sit on the potty and poop!

Now, I have to tell you from experience . . . this child holds out and won't poop until his is off the potty and can poop in his pants. Today, I am determined . . . I am not cleaning poopy pants!

Little Mr. has decided it is TOO HARD to poop on the potty!

Every few seconds he has something to say . . .

What is that sound?

I am hungry

I won't poop my pants

I am missing Dora

IT'S TOO HARD

Mom . . . I gotta snotty nose

Will this take lots of minutes?

 Mom . . . the toilet is full of tissues

We still got more tissues

Mommy . . . I am STILL missing MY show

Mommy . . . I wanna watch Dora Explorer

Dora Explorer is gonna be OVER

MOMMY . . . it stinks in here

Could it be?

BE STILL MY HEART . . . SUCCESS!

There is a Happy Dance Going on At MY House!
(insert HUGE smiley face)





2 comments:

Mimi said...

Boys are so much fun to potty train.
Congrats on your victory!

Jeanette said...

Hold strong girl! YOU. CAN. DO. IT!! So excited to see you getting somewhere :}

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter