I had a lovely day at the hair salon and Cody was an absolute angel while we were there. The other kids went in after school and now everyone has nice hair.
Each of my four that go to school had a nice day and no one got into trouble. Praise the Lord!
Today I receive the June issue of Real Simple . . . one of my favorite magazines. I have learned some fun facts that you may or may not know . . . Here goes:
- OPI now has Shrek Color Nail Polish . . . Who The Shrek Are You?, Ogre-The-Top Blue, Fircely Fiona, Funky Dunky, Whats with the Cattitude?, Rumples Wiggin
- Williams-Sonoma now carries a Mesh Griddle for roasting veges on the grill . . . the mesh keeps them from falling through the grate of the grill
- June is the best time to buy dishware . . . shop sales for 25 to 50 % off
- 43% of consumers who switched to generic packaged goods prefer them to the more expensive brands
- cottage birdhouses are a new trend - add a little character to your yard for your little feathered friends
- rolling "bar" carts - for entertaining inside or out - everything seems more special when wheeled out on a cart
- removable tile decals - for those who want to add just a little pattern to their plain ceramic or plastic wall tiles
- porcelain crates - for farmer's market finds
- scented drawer liners
WHEN TO WASH IT: Summer Time
- jeans - after 4 - 5 wears
- dress pants - after 4-5 wears
- jackets and blazers - after 5-6 wears
- Khaki shorts and pants - after 2-3 wears
- pajamas - after 3-4 wears
- skirts - after 4-5 wears
- swimsuits - after every wear
- tops and dresses - after 1-3 wears
- t-shirts, tanks, and cami - after every wear
What do you think?