Monday, May 24, 2010

Back In To The Office I Go

Today is my first day back IN at the office. I have been working from home on my computer there . . . connected to the office computers. The kids are now out of school and our "teacher sitter" is with the boys. I have had an easy and pretty calm day, although our shipping department is running their rumps off.

Katelyn is at work today too . . . officially her first day of work. Not sure what she thinks yet as I haven't talked to her about it.

It is nice to be able to come into the office and get my paperwork done there. That means nothing at home on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Woo Hoo

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter