Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday is High Maintenance Day!

This morning as I write, I am watching a goose fly around and land on boat house covers. Apparently he is of the opinion that whatever he can park on is his.

Last night, we had a goose in the yard. Usually where one goose decides to be, others usually come too. We sent Cody down to run him off . . . they generally will run at the first sounds of dogs and/or kids. Well, not this one! Cody waved his arms up and down at him and his raised his head up and down at Cody . . . this went on for a minute or two until Cody became a little frustrated with the goose and stepped toward him again - by this time they were about five steps apart. I sent the older brothers and a dog down to help. The goose was not happy . . . he hissed and hissed and then as slow as he could he walked to the lake. He sat a few feet from shore honking to let us know that he was not happy. In goose language - it wasn't good.

Afternoon:

I am just back from my hair appointment . . . boy do I have did I have a lot of hair! It is unbelievable how fast it grows! Anyway, I was very happy with the front, but the bag was really weighing down and was very hot. So now it is history! It was down just past my shoulders . . . now it isn't. About 5" of hair on the floor of the salon. So now my hair is bouncy, much more cool and sassy.

Now I must go get my makeup on - I have a nail appointment at 2:00 p.m. - Yep, It is high maintenance day.






1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Need pics of the hair!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter