Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Night . . .

The hours are ticking down . . . Friday will be here before we know it. Katelyn and I are almost all packed and ready to head out in the morning. We have added a little addition to our menagerie of two - little Miss Mia our Mi-Ki will be joining us. I called ahead to the hotel and they do allow pets - with restrictions, like she must be in a carrier or kennel if we leave her in the room. We were a bit paranoid to leave her at home . . . she has tried to escape and try to find Katelyn or I. My Mom offered to take her home with her, but I thought it would be better to simply take her. She will be happy and ride co-pilot on the center console of the SUV.

Grandma is coming to play with Cody for the day tomorrow. I pray they have a great day.

I am upstairs in our sitting room that is part of the Master Bedroom. I rarely have the time to come up here and sit to either enjoy quiet, spend a little time online or watch a program alone. Since I have been up here, four of my children have found me . . . I guess I must have a locator signal attached to me somewhere.

Have a great night,

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay! Have a great time! Glad you can take Miss Mia with you! Love you!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter