Sunday, April 25, 2010

This Post is a Menagerie . . .

The rain has stopped .  .  . at least for a few minutes. The skies were blue for a short time and are now gray once again. Last night we were to have storms but they passed over us . . . Many other areas were not so fortunate. I have check the blogs and Facebook this morning . . . my Dear Friend Marva and her family farm . . . they have orchards too . . . They were to have horrible storms last night . . . with hail and as any one knows hail + new plantings = disaster. Praying for you Dear Marva!

Yesterday we relaxed our day away . . . the kids played as we read. I totally finished a book - which is amazing for me! Finished it in two days . . . Woo Hoo! The book - "One Small Boat" by Kathy Harrison is a great read! The book is about a Foster Family . . . in fact, not just any foster family but a Foster Family of the Year. The book is well written and resonates love and understanding to the children that entered their home. It is Amazing and I couldn't put it down.

Our day today is busy . . . there is much to do. The upstairs will be cleaned today . . . with everyone in gear, a few hours is all it will take to conquer. Tonight a family movie . . . we have several to choose from and I am not sure which we will choose. I am always on the look out for wholesome family movies and get so excited when I find one.

The boys are NEVER filled up . . . they want to eat all the time. We can have our meal and not ten minutes later they want a "snack!" I cannot even fathom how much food they will eat when they become teenagers! Yikes, guess I should buy stock in the grocery store now.

Here is a great savings tip . . . have you ever shopped drugstore.com? If you haven't, I highly recommend it. Today, I redeemed $36.10 in free stuff! I love it when it is the end of a quarter at drugstore.com because when you make a purchase during a quarter, you get $$$ in savings to apply at the end of a quarter. $$$$'s sound good to me, how about you?

1 comment:

cheeky curves said...

Love rainy days, a good book, but kids ummm, yeh love them too.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter