Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday Happenings

Good Saturday Morning to all. This morning as I look outside, I see everything is greening up, everything has been rinsed from our rain throughout the night and of course, there is a bit of some cleaning up that needs done from the strong winds.

The boys are playing loudly in the foyer with their magnetos. They have been at it for a long time this morning. For the past several days, they were outside the majority of the day - hopefully this afternoon they will be outside as well.

Next weekend, Katelyn and I will be off to see Tim Hawkin's live. We are both excited to get away for a night. We are certain to find some wonderful Christian Comedy and teaching with Tim's show.

School resumes on Tuesday . . . the week has gone well for the most part. I find that I have enjoyed the kids being home this holiday. They have definitely had a lot of fun.

I need to get showered and start up the laundry for the day.

Have a great Day and Beautiful Easter tomorrow!

God Bless,

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter