Friday, April 30, 2010

Rain, Thunder and SHAKLEE PRODUCTS

Thunder is rumbling and rain is falling . . . sometimes heavy and then it lightens up. Spring thunderstorms are usually welcome by our family. My kids are "into" storm watching. Guess that could be because Daddy loves to watch storms, storm chasers and weather shows. I don't mind storms at all and in fact love a nice gentle rumble and rain.

Today my boys were home from school - it was a scheduled day. We all stayed busy in the house until 2:00 p.m. when they all had to lay down for a bit of "Mom needs everyone to be quiet for a while" time.

Have I mentioned that I have been trying out Shaklee Get Clean products? Well, I have been using them for several weeks now and I have to tell you, I absolutely love them!

BECAUSE the products:

  • are SAFE
  • GREEN
  • they SMELL GOOD
  • VERY COST EFFECTIVE
  • they WORK
I absolutely do not mind cleaning my bathrooms now . . . The Basic G - Germacide is AMAZING!!! I love spraying it and know that it is cleaning away all of those nasty germs BEFORE I even begin wiping down the toilet! With four little boys in the house and one hubs, I am saving Big $$$$s by using Shaklee and my bathrooms have never been cleaner without smelling like a hospital!

The Scour Off is great for scouring my kitchen sinks AND I also use it on my shower glass in our master bedroom. Scour Off smells nice too.

The Basic H2 is another favorite - I use it everywhere! (Don't tell anyone, but I think I am addicted!)


1 comment:

Marva said...

i love basic h and use it for everything! I would love to try the basis g-never heard of it before now. Thanks for the tip and also the tip on the scour off for shower doors! Excited to try that one! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter