Friday, April 16, 2010

Quiet, Ring and Run, Movie, Pictures

The house is very quiet - everyone is in bed except Katelyn and I. Today has been a pretty good day overall. The family room, library and piano room are all nice and clean for the weekend. Tomorrow we will work on the kitchen.

As I was writing, someone rang our doorbell. If you note the time, it is now 10:30p.m. There was no one there, so I suspect since it is Friday night and the weather is nice, prankster lurk. We, Katelyn and I took the dogs out and Katelyn took her Pepper Spray . . . I should have grabbed the baseball bat. We were outside for about 10 minutes and saw nothing. I am a bit irritated and would like to catch whomever thinks they are being funny.

Did you watch the show sponsored by Wal-Mart and Proctor and Gamble tonight? It was called Secrets in the Mountain and was pretty good. Way to many commercials though.

Cody cracked me up today. Cody, Cameron and EJ were all in the Library messing around. Cameron and EJ were having a bit of a disagreement when I heard Cody say . . . "It just isn't worth the argument!" Hmmmmm guess he has heard that a few times! Too cute coming from a just turned 4 year old.

I don't know if you ever get the opportunity to look through a Pottery Barn catalog or not . . . I tend to get a lot of catalogs in the mail. I love to look through and sometimes order from Pottery Barn. Recently, I came across some unusual Candles that I loved, but didn't want to pay what they wanted for them. So, I looked on ETSY. Woo Hoo, I found a full set of three for a fraction of the cost of one with Pottery Barn. Take a look:

They are made from wine bottles. I put tea light candles on the table and placed the open bottomed wine bottles over the top. The are really unusual - which I like!

Here is a picture up close:

They are all a different size and the tea lights burn several hours and don't leave wax on the table runner - which is from Pottery Barn. I love the Birds.

2 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE your table runner & the candles are a cool idea! Did I mention I like your style? ;)

Funny about Cody!!

Love ya!! Have a great Lord's Day! :)

cheeky curves said...

I had a call at 4.30 in the morning, or so my son tells me, i was fast asleep, dead to the world. the tea light display are simple but effective.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter